Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm a funny woman

I seriously think I am.
Be it burglar alarms or postage stamps, I tend to psycho myself into believing that what I sell is the ONLY solution to the public.
Despite the competitive market, I will still choose to believe that my company is the ONLY option.
I guess this is the ONLY reason why I really enjoy what I am promoting.
Somehow, there is this conviction inside me that if it isn't Cisxx or Sinxxxxx, it isn't any good thing.
And those who didn't opt for this choice, are missing out alot.
If ONLY the world thinks the same way- if it isn't Jesus, it isn't any good thing.
And those who didn't opt for this choice (yet), are missing out a lot alot.
And if ONLY E47 thinks the same way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Yong said...

Come!!! Let me Spell, let me SpeLL!!!! errrr.... xxxco & xxxgpost!!! Muahaha

Thursday, August 28, 2008  
Blogger Jimmy Yong said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, August 28, 2008  
Blogger Jimmy Yong said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, August 28, 2008  
Blogger Jimmy Yong said...

Hahaha, sorry ah... pressed to much times... too excited... so deleting the duplicates...

Thursday, August 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home