Saturday, August 09, 2008

There were times...but always

There were times I feel I'm on my own
There were times I feel alone
There were times it seems nobody's here
But always, He is near.
There were times I feel I'm good at nothing
There were times I feel I know nothing
There were times it seems everyone's better
But always, I'm a gem to Him.
There were times I feel all hope's gone
There were times I feel I'm done for
There were times it seems I'm given up on
But always, He is holding me.
----------------------------------
Saturday:
Whenever God speaks to me, it is to prepare me for tomorrow.
I was stunned to hear that from Him, but I'm prepared to face it.
Come what may.
----------------------------------
Thursday:
If my vision is to fulfill others' vision, does it make me smaller?
----------------------------------
Tuesday:
I finally got the courage to say it but no chance to execute it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home