Thursday, July 17, 2008

Selina

SELINA THE POTENTIAL SOT CANDIDATE

Selina: Where are you going affter lunch?
Me: I wll be meeting Yvonne for Bible Study.
Selina: Why?
Me: She is getting baptized this Saturday.
Selina: Oh, so good. Why aren't you giving me Bible Studies?
Me: I can and there are classes before church service too.
Selina: What time?
Me: About 330pm?
Selina: Good good.

By the way, Selina is only 1 week old in CHC.
-------------------------------------------
SELINA THE EVANGELIST

Selina: Where do you stay?
Shirish: Tampines
Selina: So near to church.
Shirish: Really?
Selina, Yeah. We are at Expo. You must come. It is so big. So many people.
Shirish: Which day do you go?
Selina: Saturday 530pm
Shirish: You can call me when you are there. We can meet
Selina: Can. Before I go back to China for 3 months, you must come.
Shirish: Okay.

I was like a little lamb sitting quietly beside Selina when the above conversation took place during lunch with her schoolmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home