Friday, July 11, 2008

I Covet

2 Kings 13: 20-21
Then Elisha died, and they buried him. And the raiding bands from Moab invaded the land in the spring of the year. So it was, as they were burying a man, that suddenly they spied a band of raiders; and they put the man in the tomb of Elisha; and when the man was let down and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived and stood on his feet.

God has been reminding me of this passage for the whole week.
The anointing on Elisha was so strong that when the dead touched his bones, came alive.
Such anointing, I covet.
That when I speak, those who are dead in their faith, in their love and in their commitment will resurrect.
But it will not come unless one prays and fasts.
To "want" the anointing, I must first "want" the discipline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home