Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nothing in Life is wasted

Well said!
----------------------
"My friend is coming for the Ladies Connect!" I was so excited that night.
Even if the whole cell only has one friend brought by me, all the effort will still be worthwhile.
"Sorry, I'm not coming already."My hopes crashed.
Holding bags of potato chips and refreshment in the train,I nearly broke down.
Call me emotional or weak,but all the preparation for the last few weeks has drained me of all my energy.And all I wanted, is support from my teammates and assurance that I aint fighting out alone.
I dragged my feet to Riverwalk but deciding in my heart,it is still going to be a great meeting with Nanz Chong-Komo.Seeing my buddy fellow leader, I let out a few grudges but got over soon enough as there are better things to get myself busy with.
30 minutes before the meeting starts,Hui came early to help out and said that her sister is coming!
15 minutes later, Wee texted me that she is having dinner with her friend at Central and both of them will be slightly late.
Yeah yeah!
Thanks to all who went all out for the event:
Cookie monster for the sound
Monsteru for the music
Cheryl for the joy
Xuan for ushering the presence
Linda who remained responsible despite her schedule
Ling ah Ling for the so many things including a trip home
Shushan for the intro and finishing
Qinhui for listening
Wee for obeying
Qinhua and Mingxian for coming
And Patrick (Patrick? Yes, Patrick) for the manhood and servanthood.
Of cos, Nanz for the time.
She made me feel that I belong to a BIG zone before KS becomes one.
----------------------
Wrong decisions made, is not wasted if you know how to handle the outcome right ultimately and stop making the same mistakes.
Failures along the way, is not wasted as long as you bounced back stronger.
The friend that didn't come in the end, the invitation is not wasted. A seed is sown.
The harvest is near.
No, is here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Nanz! I love u too! haha.. cos u made it happen for me to see Nanz! Woohoo... I love Ladies Connect!

Sunday, November 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always a pleasure to serve. ;)

Sunday, November 25, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Woo hoo!Rock the world saints! I love rock and roll!!

Sunday, November 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not forgetting you! you've done a great job. i enjoyed every bit of the time. you're such a power pack lady !!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home