Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fake

I sure can twist my emotions these days.
One moment smiling over the phone; the other moment,hung up the phone and uttered " cheapo, crazy, giam siap, siao."
How unglam.
But when I look at my monitor with my sales report on screen,it's hard to keep my cool.
I need a break.From blackberry, from work, from enquiries, from sales, from clients, from factories, from MCST.
KL seems like a great idea.
So do-
Movies alone, kinokuniya alone, night cycling in groups, ma-la-huo-guo in groups, kbox alone, massage alone, rockclimbing in groups, Seattlers in groups.
This sunday.
---------------------------
Thanks for the undivided attention even it was just for that 5 minutes.
I feel important :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KL!! (:

Wednesday, November 21, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Yeah yeah!

Thursday, November 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

need a mountain bike? ;) rents for $5 a night. :P self collect at clementi.

Thursday, November 22, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

So cheap!

Friday, November 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how? $5 also money mah. haha. then i can put on my blades and i can hook onto the bike behind you. :D

Saturday, November 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home