Sunday, November 18, 2007

"I do!"

I used to think that marriage is just about the two and so, should the wedding.
I wanted a matrimony with just the immediate families at the habour and thereafter,the newly weds will board the cruise,heading straight for honeymoon.
However,after witnessing another couple in union today, I realised I no longer looked forward to such senario.
I want to have as many shared my joy of finding the right one, especially the leaders from YK,VIC and obviously, KS zone.
Then E47 and my N154.
Yeah yeah, I drool over the thoughts of having Pastor Kong and Sun to grace the occasion but I aint greedy.The first 2 categories will be more than enough.
Blame it on the wedding invites packed back-to-back.I'm starting to worry about my own wedding plans.
Wait, I should go by order.
The first worry should be: Who's the groom? And,where?


P/S:Pastor and Vic are the best partners in "suaning" people.They nearly got me rolling on the carpet.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u shld ask von on how i want my wedding to be man.. :D

Sunday, November 18, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

How?!?!

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u wan me to ask tt person so u can erase the first worry?

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

I asked. It didn't work out. Hahahaha. Pastor K promised me a Russian when he returns tomorrow.Got some hope le!

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO was asked?

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Someone who has travelled Malaysia,Australia,Russia and Korea.
Decode pls. If not, go around and check the passports *wink*

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to fang: she forgot to indicate 'China' as well. hee...

Monday, November 19, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

And Singapore and USA and Sweden and Israel and....oh man,sounds like a rich man who leads a jetsetter lifestyle.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU asked? when? how?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

You guys can't take jokes nowadays. My courage has better use, you know *grin*

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home