Friday, November 16, 2007

Overcoming Stress

I laughed when I saw the sermon.
Not to my unbelief but it brought me back to reminiscence on how I used to bust my stress:
(1) Cut my hair
(2) Clean up the room
Of cos, the methods are temporal and cutting hair can only be done once in a month even though I might be feeling the heat everyday. Ha, I don't want to end up botak before my time.
Anyhow, I better stick to the 8 steps given *wink*.
Oh, the sources:
(1) I'm 27 and single and STILL available. Why? WHy?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???
(2) Low sales level which leads to...
(3) Little comission which results in...
(4) Lesser income
(5) Aging symptoms. The wrinkles, the eyebags, the slowing metabolism rate...etc
(6) Weddings. Not the ang-pows but, why is it everyone except me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home