Thursday, September 13, 2007

Horrified!!!

Arghhhhhhhhh... ...

This 15 by 15cm butterfly actually flew in my flat.My bold mummy chased it away although she was equally scared.

Since I can't get rid of my fear of flying insects,perhaps I should get an insect-buster to be my boyfriend.

If you fit in the following criteria,do contact me-

(A) Taller than 1.75m
(B) Not skinny or bony
(C) Not fearful of lizards and flying insects
(D) Humorous
(E) Can send me home
(F) Willing to write love letters to me
(G) Clean look-short hair
(H) Generous.
(I) Nice to everone but exceptionally nice to me
(J) Deep voice
(K) A friend to me
(L) Has a broad shoulder for me to lean on
(M) Spiritual!

There's still (N) to (Z) but I'm not going to scare everyone away :)

Some fit in most of the bill; some have made advances.

But no, because they stopped at (L) so they fit in none.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHSEY.. *wolf whistles* ;)

Saturday, September 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home