Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What a day!

What would they say to you?

"Are you a christian since you look like one?" OR
"You mean you are a christian!?"

I felt many would opt for the latter if they had seen me behaved the way I wish I didnt on 12 September 2007.

Of cos I didn't swear or curse;neither did I lie or murder.

Somehow,I didn't communicate love or joy.Instead I vent my agony and grievances on the not-so-innocent(they played a part in the above).
Still,it couldn't bring a smile but brought heavier burden.

Another hint from the Holy Spirit.
I better work out my weaknesses.

Ya, I want patience and I want it NOW! Ha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so sad when I read this.. cos I finally found someone who is jus the same as me! Well, you are jus being bold.. but i think you really need to understand the meaning of patience.. haha cos the last sentence you wrote implied im-patience.. haa! :p

Thursday, September 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how're things goin for u? =)

Thursday, September 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it happens to me at work all the time. :( mr, BE NICE.. BE NICE..
trying so hard. :)

Saturday, September 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home