Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So Much To Tell

Indeed.
Shall pack them in this entry.

To: A man I won't even regard as an acquaintance
First impression counts, how true.
It seems that no matter what you do, what you have done and what you are about to do can disperse the dark layer of shadow I have towards you since hollywood.
Not that it matters to you but I feel so small now that you have achieved so much more.
As much as I like to confess that you prosper because I have been praying for my foe, I know, this is the furthest from the truth.
The moments I pointed my bony finger at your nose shall remain ancient from now.
You deserve my respect.

To: A singer, a writer, a dancer, a jet setter
Bye!

To: My buddies who are scratching heads on what to get on 6 September 2007
I like whatever you get...like real and you wish!
Here's a list of my wants and needs (not in any order)-
(1) Guitar
(2) Keyboard
(3) Bible
(4) White Smart-Casual Jacket
(5) LV Wallet
(6) Diamond Ring
(7) Laptop
(8) Forest (Laugh, Aloy!)
(9) A dinner at Dempsey Hill with my Forest (Laugh harder!!)
(10) A Kbox celebration
(11) A short break at Bintan Lagoon, alone.
(12) A healthy and happy Family
(13) Mission to NorthEast Asia

To: Those who are viewing my blog
For some unknown reason, I can't reply to any comments you have written.
Why huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger LoyLoy said...

hahah.....forest...hahaha.....
wa you want so many things for bday...but all achievable...hahaha...know that you will recieve most of them la....have faith man...

you may wanna do up a tag box instead?

Wednesday, August 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, mine's earlier than you but you posted earlier than me.
FYI, my wishlist is on my blog too. :P
more affordable than yours. hahaha

Wednesday, August 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got alot of things that you want woman.. I thk the thing i wanna buy for you not in the wishlist leh... sianz...

Thursday, August 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the man? Hahaha... So chiem leh... But I'm curious! Gee...

Friday, August 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home