Friday, August 10, 2007

Revisiting the Courage to Fail & Fall

I haven't been trying anything new.
Not 'cos I'm too comfy but rather, too worried.
Too worried about failing and too worried about falling.
Somehow a bolt of courage struck me this week.
And here's what I did:
(1) Cycling
I used to cycle when I was a kid.
But I lost touch since and grew to be handicap when it comes to wheels and rollers.
"Shall we cycle?" I asked innocently.
"Okay lah, ONzzz!" Eileen, Amanda and Rachael gamed me.
So we rolled up the sleeves and pants, took off our heels and went.
That was crazy cos we were in our office wear.
It was 930pm when the exchange took place.
(2) Manjong
No money was involved for sure.
And chay, I mastered it from mentor Aloysius and Michelle after a few rounds.
I don't particularly enjoy the game but I have to get myself start learning again.
Good try, gal :)
(3) Giving
Not the usual.
And I'm convinced- it begins with a decision and continues as a habit.
(4) To be revealed after the next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mountain bike available for rent 10min away from west coast park. ;)
rental place has direct bus to your house too. :P

Sunday, August 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home