Monday, September 10, 2007

Ling ah Ling ah Ling, Ling ah Ling

Ling #1
New York New York was so so.
But it was fun catching up.
Yes,I admit being the one rattling most of the time.
Anyway,what's new?*wink*
At least you got your bday present after the suffering!
This is what the Chinese meant by "bitter first then sweet".Ha.
I shall use my aloe vera mask later.
Hopefully there is a difference!

Ling #2
I read your blog!
Mr Right is nearing.
Just don't be that choosy,oki?
I prefer no.2 cos he can pay for everything if I tag along when you are dating.Hee.
The choice is still yours!
I am glad our taste is pretty different.*phew*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is scary.. anywayz.. I deserve a better one! muahha.. I think Wong Hei not bad though hahaha.. but our taste are really diff.. the fact that you asked me to choose no. 2!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home