Monday, August 22, 2011

Eventful Sunday

Schedule was totally packed yesterday!
First, we went Habourfront to celebrate Ah Ma's 8X's burfdae.
I never have had any memory of my own grandma so each time I see BB's, I feel pretty excited yet apprehensive on what to say to her.
She is a very happy lady and loves to signal "thumbs up".
I wanna be like her when I grow old. Always so positive :)
We went off after the family photo to Kunyan and Shushan's housewarming.
It was supposed to end at 4pm but we reached at 530pm?
But I am so glad we still made it cos their nest is so so so impressive.
Credits go to Shushan!
I made a casual comment that their place was so nice while ours is so nothing.
I guess BB was a bit hurt.
Not that his ego was bruised.
Truth is, our nest is OUR nest no matter how good or bad it is.
What's important is whois staying in it that makes it special.
So, I am proud to say, our Bishan nest is fantastic becos of ME!!!!!
Muahahahahahaha...
We stayed a short while before heading to PS for movie with the Js.
Thanks to Jimmy for the ride!
The Ape show is great. Totally enjoyed myself.
conclusion, time was well spent yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home