Sunday, August 07, 2011

One More Month... ...

TO MY BURDAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Haha, guess readers probably thought I was referring to my big dae.
But well, it's the other B-day I am talking about here.
I seriously think I won't have much of a celebration this year since my wedding day will overshadow my birthday.
That is one reason you shouldn't consider placing 2 important events too close to each other.
Learnt a lesson but ha, I wont get a 2nd chance here :p
Dont have a long wish list this round as all I want for birthday is $$$$$$$!
If not for what's boiling on 10th, I will not ask for ANG POWS as bday gifts.
I prefer well-thought and well-shopped pressies BUT gotta be a little more practical this year and set the priorities right.
I welcome money :)
And quality time of fellowship. Just a simple meal at not-a-too-noisy environment.
Just RELAX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home