Sunday, May 15, 2011

BORED?

BORING- that's what a colleague commented about Steven and I.
Everytime she asks me where I am heading after work, my reply is usually "Dinner at my house" or "Dinner at his house". And that is when we first started out only.
After the phase, the statement changed to " view house. see house. view more houses".
When we finally found a place, Bishan became our fav. hang out.
Sometimes when I read about what other couples are doing, suddenly I feel that something seems to be missing out.
Everything about us is so mediocre.
I don't think our financial status is the issue.
Neither is the absence of a car.
Not that I am unhappy.
But I just hope that our times together can have a bit more excitement;
To do something new together.
And, your energy doesn't run out as fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home