Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm still happy to be in this church

I call it my home- CHC.
The friendships built;
The ability to forgive and forget;
The confidence to conquer new grounds;
The strength to learn from failures;
The courage to move on from my past and the many many more.
It has never been the "popularity" that draws me and keeps me here;
It will never be the accusations and deflamations that pulls me away.
Be it a hundred or a million[if only!], who's the one giving?
I'm not sreaming and yelling, cursing or swearing
I'm just amused by the "concern" of the unconcerned parties.
What a show!
Na, I'm still happy to say "I'm going home this week. You wanna join me? :)"

2 Comments:

Anonymous m.Ru said...

yes, am going home this week. :)

Wednesday, June 02, 2010  
Anonymous Von xiaomei said...

in!

Wednesday, June 02, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home