Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday

#1 DRAGON
Yes yes, I'm blogging about him- not out of nowhere but because I saw him somewhere.
A man whose life God saved and changed; a transformation made possible only by Him and not man.
I am so encouraged.
I look forward to having someone like him in my cell-Going all the way for Christ because all was given by Christ.
#2 E47
We had a great meeting and a good time of fellowship, pre and post.
I love one-to-one time out with my girls. Can go deep.
I like to hear the other party speaks when it is just 2 of us but I will rattle on when it becomes a group gathering.
Partly being, how personal can I get with 10 over peeps?
Anyhow, strong presence and strong challenging during the short 1 hour meeting.
The toliet floor was wet but I managed to find a space to kneel.
I really prayed and it was good.
Thank You.It is You :)
#3 KERN AND FAITH
Congrats!
I love to see happy face.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Yong said...

Woohoo, Ms. Butterfly! Are u falling for the Dragon? Hahahah!!

Saturday, March 08, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Hallo?! He can call me aunty already lah.

Saturday, March 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why set boundaries? ha!
anyway, he is not suitable for u.. u need a garden not dragon..

Saturday, March 08, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

arrrr...no one going after Dragon. Just inspired. Lives are still radically changed today although times have changed :)

Saturday, March 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home