Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I have to go

I have been exposed to much information and articles about Vietnam.
Not that I was doing data searching intentionally, I just happened to come across when I was flipping through the magazines, newspaper or watching the TV.
This fan the desire to go even more.
I want to get away from the City and Vietnam provides the avenue while striking a balance between urban and rural.
I love her for having a tinge of western and eastern culture. Just like I love myself for the western outside and a very asian inside.
Not talking about my values only, but my likings.
I am drawn to music mixed with chinese orchestra ie. Erhu, di zi (flute).I would like to wear a cheongsam kind of wedding gown if I ever got a chance to walk on the red carpet.And more...
So one more time, anyone interested to tour the land with me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vietnam is a beautiful, beautiful place. ;)

Thursday, February 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home