Wednesday, February 27, 2008

At Ease

Jimmy, Kelvin, JK and MK are guys I can totally feel at ease with.
I can tear my throat, talk with my mouth full, don't have to double check if my teeth are clean and clear after a meal, be makeupless and laugh rolling on the floor during fellowship.
In one sentance, I don't have to be mindful of my image and composure.
Of cos, they couldn't care less if it is ME that I'm talking about.
Really, it is a whole lot of fun and enjoyment to let down your guard to be yourself.
After all, I'm with my family and 1 enemy. *wink*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you can take e 'golden taps' without having to worry what they think! haha

Wednesday, February 27, 2008  
Blogger Jimmy Yong said...

She dun take golden taps, she take gold dust from the taps... Eh, believe God for ABUNDANCE LAH! TO TAKE GOLDEN TAPS BY STORM!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Well, I will be thinking "Why are these baddies snatching my share of gold?"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you all are truly one of a kind haha (:

Wednesday, February 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home