Monday, February 18, 2008

I Love God

Really, but more now.
I'm not expressing my gratitude because of His work 2,000 years ago (have some connections still).
I'm appreciating the biggness of His heart towards me and the relationship He wants to maintain with me even during times that I missed the mark.
I don't have to beg so hard for forgiveness-not that I'm taking Him for granted.
Just like we don't have to convince God to heal us when we are sick, we don't have to convince God to forgive us and cross our fingers that He will somehow.
Of cos, we can't do without asking. We all know that bible verse.
I have never fully understood the magnitude of God's love until Pastor illustrates it with the analogy of a husband/wife who gives endless chances to his/her spouse who committed adultery repetitively.
That's what I call big heart, great love.
Thanks Dad :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love Him :)

Monday, February 18, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Can tell!

Monday, February 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home