Sunday, February 17, 2008

What To Do When You Do Not Know What To Do?

I was telling my colleagues yesterday that perhaps I should write a book with regards to the mentioned and sell it to my company.
Many times, Account Managers aka Sales Person or better known as Rubbish Cleaners, have done what they know best to generate revenue for the organisation but immediate results are often few and rare. Of cos, we love it when our organization earns money; What's important is the commission, really.
Anyhow, it's times like CNY when we are willing to work hard while our clients aren't.And the obvious happens- no deals clinched.
What to do when we do not know what to do? We have been asking ourselves.
When I am scratching my pea-sized brainy, I am caught in another situation with the same question of a different issue.
Then as usual, a gentle voice from heaven " Silly girl, you are well taken care of."
Note: Not "it", not the situations. "You". Meaning me.
Meaning problems will not disappear, crisis will not evaporate, frictions will not cease to exist but through it all, I don't have to be troubled nor be helpless FOR I am well taken care of. My emotion aspect, my spiritual life, my thoughts will be unaffected if not made better. Wisdom and ideas will dawn upon me and it seems so clear and become so easy to overcome the hurdles.
Then the same gentle voice from heaven, "SEE girl, you are well taken care of."
What to do when you do not know what to do?
Open up your eyes to SEE-Look to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home