Wednesday, February 06, 2008

How I wish...

* I can drive
* I own a BMW
* Someone would bless me with a laptop
* Patience is a gift, not a fruit.
* I don't struggle with stage-fright
* I can return to acting and singing like I used to do when I was still schooling
* I have someone on my speed-dial (other than the accidentally added besty).
* God creates 2 of the same kind
* I don't have to think twice when shopping
* I am 1.68m
* I have double eyelids for both left and right
* My skin tone is fair
* My hair reaches my waist when i wake up the next morning
* Victor has someone to talk to during Reunion Dinner
* We have more common friends
* I can bake
* I have a perfect set of teeth
* I can fly whenever and wherever I like
* My legs are less athelete
* My nails are nicely trimmed and shaped
* There is no need to shave
* I have endless supply of CK Eternity
* I can have a good massage now
* The technicians will stop looking down on ladies (who say we don't know anything?!)
* Bonus! Bonus!! Bonus!!! (Yea, I'm on commission I know)
* I have a BIGGGGG mirror in the living room


And the list from the never satisfied continues... ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"we".....? (: faith without works is dead.

Saturday, February 09, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Have! Pastor K and Vivien!Ha!!!

Saturday, February 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'll feel uncomfortable utimately (even if there is a linkage eventually).. remember wat u said during dinner? anyway God loves u. :) HA!

Sunday, February 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home