Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CNY vs V-DAY

Somehow, I dread the former more compared to the latter.
At least I don't have to entertain the guests' queries.
Their good intentions seemed so illed at this moment.
Worst, I have to make a joke out of it.
Don't ask me when? or I will ask you who?
Thank God it is over.
And I'm happy V-DAY is coming.
I have a bunch of hotties celebrating with me.
So privileged *wink*
--------------------
I must be sick to think "These people are wasting their time" when I saw them shopping in Orchard during a working day.
Bring me the doc!

3 Comments:

Blogger NPL said...

i dread the latter more!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be having "dinner cum refreshments" with my lecturer in class @ SIM. :D

Wednesday, February 13, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

What a nice way of saying" I have class tonight!"

Thursday, February 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home