Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fear Not

Ok ok, yes, I am THAT typical Asian Pastor mentioned today.
My fear of failure lies in one interesting aspect that Ling and I are desperate for-
Relationships.
What an irony!
I look forward to starting one yet draw back from starting one for fear of having to end the same one if it doesn't work out.
I don't want to lose my credibility.
I don't wish to tarnish my reputation.
I don't have much of my youth and time to waste.
I don't desire to risk a friendship that developed into a love relationship, turned hostile.
Argh, fear is really birthed out of self-centeredness (Jus look at the number of "I"s and "my"s!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tink u'll get a partner this yr cos tt fear has been casted out. ha! ;p

Sunday, February 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home