Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shut Up!

No offense!
That's for myself.
----------------------
The message was so good, so good.
Our words frame the world.So true.
Even when everything else points towards failure,defeat and hardship, watch what comes out from the mouth.
No more:
-" Forget it!"
-" Just give up!"
-" I can't!".
-" It's too difficult."
-" Impossible!".
Whenever I see people doing great-be it on TV or on stage, instead of feeling envy, I will be thinking, "Wah,thank God I'm not called to this.Very siong."
That's a coward speaking.
Even if it really isnt my calling,still,I should put an end to it.A calling is never meant to be e-a-s-y.
From tradition to transition then to transformation.
I have been longing for something but I'm like what Pastor said-I'm not ready when it becomes a reality.
I'm stuck. Not for long thou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home