Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ho! Ho!! Ho!!!

2007 Christmas seems a little different.
I decided to go with the flow.
Here's a list of gifts I bought. I won't say which is for who but you can try to swap the whichever with the whoever. If so, you are indirectly saying: "I DON'T like what YP bought for me!"
Well, I forgive and forget-forgive your tactlessness and forget about getting a present for you next Christmas :)

(1) Mango gold-colour bolero
(2) Le coq Sports bag
(3) Platform shoes
(4) Esprit Dinner bag
(5) Couple Puma caps
(6) Evelyn & Crabtree handcream
(7) Baby Gap

There are more but I just can't recall.
And I need to buy prezies for the VIP.
Arhhhh...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooo my wish list: ALL of the gotten gifts hahahah

Wednesday, December 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine doesn't appear in the list... pls shop more... haha!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home