Sunday, November 04, 2007

Taboo

It's such a no-no to shop during this period of time.
Nonetheless,I took up the challenge to see-see-look-look for Pastor's birthday present.
As expected,I spent more time in the ladies boutiques.
Thank God I didn't make any impulsive purchase like I did on Friday while waiting for the Js (Joshua and June)-I bought a pair of Levis jeans at a discount,which I realised it is kinda short for my 4-inch later.Sigh.This marks the appearance of pumps and flats again.
Anyhow, I hope Pastor will love the AX and DKNY.Personally, I favour these 2 brands.
Oooh, christmas is just 2 months away, here's a list of what-to-buy *grin*:
(1) Mango wide leg jeans
(2) Mango sling bag
(3) AX skinny
(4) Celion Dion's Belong fragrance
(5) DKNY big face,white leather watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home