Saturday, November 03, 2007

Rebonding

Disappointing.
I'm not seeing the end results yet.
Truth is,I just stepped in the salon for 20mins.
However,I am already groaning in agony.
Whoever serves a cup of tea with a lipstick stain left behind by the previous customer, should be crucified. And I wish, I can just nail the hairdresser somewhere.
The constant nagging about my hair condition really boils me.This is already a fact and that's why I opt for a more expensive package with a better hair treatment.
Also,the pointed end of the comb is used to segregate my hair, not to poke my scalp!Stop! Stop!! Stop!!!
Oh boy, I think I have 3 more hours to go.
But one thing I've learnt, I won't give another 3 more hours at this salon ever again.
Who cares about the miserable discount the card offers?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home