Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday

Lian(4) Ren(2)-I like this korean drama!!!
The lao da is soooooo charming.
Yes yes, I like the feeling of being protected.
Anyway, that's not today's highlights.
On my way to church,a member smsed me that he will be coming for today's service instead of sunday, although he has afternoon class. Reason being: he wants to join the cell group in worship and fellowship.
That blew me off as it came from a 36 years old adult. Only then I am sure that cell group meeting on the previous night was really good.
Afterall, its not about how anointed I was but how much they caught.
"God spoke to me to increase the amount after you prayed!"
That's another encouragement. Cell group leaders never became one for some hidden agenda but all work towards seeing the members' lives changed and their relationship with God tightened.
Like what I told Rachel, "CGLs don't get paid hourly."Ha.
Sally and Johnson came for service today.The drama was good, the preaching was great but its the video clip that speaks the loudest.Well, action speaks louder than words.Thanks Sun, for going so many steps ahead.
The friends didn't answer to the altar call,but I know it won't be long before they do. CARING SYSTEM!!!
A funny exchange with Sally-
Sally: "Free sitting in church is it?"
Me:"Ya, but I VIP so can take the front row."
Sally: "Really? How to be VIP?"
Me: "You clock in hours every week then will be given VIP membership FOC!!!"
Sally: "So easy?!?"
Ha. I hope she doesn't take me seriously but still, she can come and clock in the hours all she wants :)
We wanted to catch the movie BROTHER after church but the tix were sold out.So, we went to Fish n Co for dinner. Now I smell like a stingray-black peppered.Eee...
---------------------
I really envied those who went with Sun.
They are able to lay the groundworks in China.
Urr, I'm thinking of Oscar's again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home