Saturday, October 20, 2007

Reads: Chua Ah Peng Looking For Life Partner

My sister has gotten me into hot soup.
I felt something was fishy when Lamb Lamb left weird comments in my earlier post.
But my blackberry was down and like what my dear bro-in-law says:"Executive's house no computer?!?", I had no idea what was happening on the web,until now.
I suspect this is a conspiracy between the couple to force me to invest in a laptop.
Hmm, must be.
-------------------------
"Nua" Image-I kind of like this description.
And certainly, not every guy will do.
Only Made-in-USA and more recent years, Made-in-China Grade A.
Lamb Lamb should know :)
Oh! Ms Sim should just go-for-it.
Nice guys don't come that often.
Ha.He should be really nice. Pastor aka basketball kaki to vouch?
I'm random but, I want to go Oscar's, Conrad.
Say, NOW?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's Ms Sim? the one i know?

Saturday, October 20, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, October 21, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

The one WE know.
Ha.

Sunday, October 21, 2007  
Blogger Von said...

Muahhh!!!! I can't help publicising u! You are too pretty, awesome, wonderful, cute, sweet, capable, anointed, kind-hearted, diligent, long-suffering, etc etc. :) Hee.

Sunday, October 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed! haha

Monday, October 22, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Oh people, I hate your HONESTY!!!!

Monday, October 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home