Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ouch!

My headache is driving me nuts.
It's either the weather (hot-cold super indecisive) or the pressure (shortage of sales!!!).
Xiaoming should see this entry and feel ever guility.How could he take me for a ride for, months?!?
Alson, Maurice and Lawrence too.
All the men...I am perturbed.
This is so bad that I actually thought of popping the pill. ME?taking medicines?? More impossible than the impossibles.So still, I didn't and continue to suffer the pain in silence.
Perhaps one day if Mr So-and-So stuff me with his honeycombed words of encouragement, I might. consider.Afterall, Sheryl already got a chance to lean on my shoulder.
Very soon, I will go around sharing drinks and food, eating almond beancurd (eee!),wearing shorter than mini skirts,dying my hair green,putting fake eyelashes,cooking, washing the dishes, moping the floor and wiping the table...etc.
Argh, someone must be dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home