Friday, October 12, 2007

Selemat Hari Raya

I'm not trying to be funny but this festival is worth celebrating even for the Chinese, this year!
Off-in-lieu is given since the holiday falls on a saturday and my company has emphasized that it must be taken within the next 3 months.
And boy, I really need a good excuse for taking a short break- not that I have run out of leave.
As all sales personnels are aware, no work means no bread on the table.
All thanks to God's grace, these 2 weeks of sales already superceeded my September's sales figures. *clap clap*
And finally, I have time to calculate my comission that is coming in next month. It's a pleasant surprise :) LV wallet, I'm coming!!!
Oh man, it should be like what Dr John would say," LV wallet ($$$) should be running after us!"
Anyhow, it's time to slow down a little. I ain't stepping back but preparing how I can move ahead and make greater advances.
I hate to be caught in a cycle. I need to know where I am heading and not trapped in a rat race.
I shall go for a spa, pedicure, body massage and some manjong sessions.
Speaking like a real Tai Tai. HDB brand. *Grin*
----------------------------------------------------------
I witnessed my mother's tender loving care towards baby Keighley.
I going to surprise her with a shopping spree on Monday.
She really deserves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home