Friday, August 18, 2006

CHANGE

I can't wait; bring it on!
To me, it's going to be a setting free.

(1) I'm giving away those who can further maximise their potential.
(2) I'm keeping those who are still exploring their potential.
(3) I'm leaving those who refuse to use their potential.

From now onwards, there are only 2 categories of members in N154.
& that will determine my attitude towards you.
(A) Visible - (1) & (2)
(B) Invisible- (3)

I already have the names in mind.
I love you if you are (1). I know you will continue to excel and stretch as you do much more for God.
I love you if you are (2). I believe you will find your gifts and your calling as you keep searching and seeking.
I love you if you are (3). I have done more than what is required. Now, it's you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home