Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ugly Thoughts

I had been having some ugly thoughts.
Big problem.
Nevermind. Big Saviour too :)

(1) I will never sing again even if a microphone is thrown into my face.
(2) I will never want to be a full-time staff.
(3) I don't want to be ordered around. Just who are you?
(4) Don't push too far or I will bite.
(5) Someone will make a difference in China but just not me.
(6) It's time to live for myself.
(7) If you want to backslide, feel free to do so. Wait, were you around?

In the end, here's what I did:

(1) I sang and sang; worshipped and worshipped. I think I went off-key during QT.
(2) God, when will you open opportunities for me to work with pastor Tan?
(3) Okay okay, I will do just that.
(4) Maybe that's how people stretched-by being pushed around. Good thingy after all :p
(5) Must start saving up $$$ to see the vision come to pass!
(6) Is there anyway I can help you?
(7) Do you want to come back this week?

WOMEN! *faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home