Sunday, August 02, 2009

Dear God

It has been a long while since I wrote to You.
The stacks and stacks of loveletters between You and me, some are kept in boxes; some are lost.
I realised, keying my thoughts in the blog could be more practical as they could be retrieved even after another 20 years.Ha!
I really want to say a big 'thank you' for all that You have done in my life.
11 years ago, I made a decision to give my life to You after knowing You gave Yours so much earlier.
I can't remember the message that day but that moment was etched forever in my mind.
My eyes were all wet and I dashed out to answer the altar
call.
The love I felt that day, I still feel today.
My life has never been the same again.
Where will I be and what will I be doing if without that encounter?
It is almost painful to imagine.
Thank You for saving me.
And thank You for this spiritual family where I can be accepted.
Thank You for using Pastor Kong to speak Your truth and revelation, many which set me free from bondages.
It was when You said You never waste a painful experience,that I got over my past, get on with my present and get ahead with my future.
There are still some prayers that are not yet answered.
Some desires not yet satisfied.
I have stopped asking why, not because I have given up hope but because I know You have instored the best for me and You see what I can't see.
I have failed many times but You always remain faithful.
All I can say, is, thank you Lord.

Yp
020809

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home