Monday, May 25, 2009

TIGHT

Really.
And I am not saying it only because it is the end of the month or because I just returned from Kangoroo land.
The re-ops has made money so difficult and I dipped into a mini pity party for split seconds when I read about the spending power during my sister's Hong Kong trip.
I don't think I can afford any impulsive purchases.
I don't think I can just swipe and swipe.
Mel probably got a shock after I refused a policy that costs a little over $100 a year.
And I have to send numerous reminders for a thousand dollars reimbursement.
I am very upset.
Not with the fun others are having but the thought of commissionlessness is extremely daunting.
April $0 incentive.Final.
May is just few days away from closing and I am $250k away from target.
I would say I have worked HARD this month considering the endless OTs and weekends sacrificed.
Actually,I felt I did a good job hitting $650k already but ya,still not above expectations.
Nonetheless,hope may be thin but not finished.
4 more days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous m.Ru said...

jiayou! :)

Monday, May 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home