Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kleenex

I felt like tissue-thrown away after use.
Maybe I should say, it isn't just me but the entire group.
Can't imagine we are only thought of when help is needed.
HELLO!YOU THINK WE CARE IF WE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHOSE WORLD IS ONLY ABOUT I,ME AND MY DOG?!
I really felt like telling them that but I didn't, although my reply isn't exactly kind.Haha.
WE HAVE CELL GROUP MEETING YOU KNOW?
I can tell they were shocked.I wonder why they have a thinking that we should always make adjustments for them when they have never made any for us.
WE SEE HOW LAH.BYE BYE.
I don't feel good about my response.
Clearly the Holy Spirit isn't too pleased.
SO WHAT IF YOU ARE TISSUE?
YOU ARE MEETING NEEDS AND YOU ARE THE FIRST CHOICE THEY THOUGHT OF!
JUST DO YOUR FUNCTION AND DO IT WELL.
Ya lor.So what I am tissue?
I am Kleenex! 3-PLY!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous m.Ru said...

wow.. * eyes big *

jiayou. :)

Sunday, May 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home