Friday, May 15, 2009

I am so...

GLAD! Tenders are submitted.
GRATEFUL!My neighbours popped by to show their concern.
BLESSED!Teammates rendered their help.
HAPPY!The sea breeze at East Coast is therapuetic.
EXCITED!Prayerfully she will come this saturday.
HUNGRY!My lunchtime was spent clearing the legal.
TIRED!Did too much OT and replied too many emails.
DREAMY!I want to cut an album- MY album.
POSITIVE!GSBs arent so frightening.
MOTIVATED!I must hit 900k this month.
LOUD!I sounded like I was preaching to 100s.
AMBITIOUS!Team Head by this year and Group Head by next.
BLAMELESS!I am only busy oki...
GUILTY!Not enough time for besties.
UPSET!How can we be last?
ITCHY!The rashes are not totally gone yet.
BAD!I leave everything to NPL.
SECURED!Ha,I just bought my travel insurance online.
RANDOM!My thoughts are not well organized.
BOOKWORM!So many new covers.
HANDICAPPED!How do I use that typewritor?
EFFICIENT!I can respond to my client almost immediately and everywhere.
PIMPLED!Why?why?!
UNTIDY!My handwriting looks nicest when eyes are closed.
INDEPENDENT!Is it good or ...
APPREHENSIVE!Why am I seated with all the C-levels?
LOOKING FORWARD! Perth,I am coming:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous m.Ru said...

wah.. nice.. have a good holiday! :) hope you're recovering. :)

Friday, May 15, 2009  
Blogger Âºw¢Ñzîº said...

HOW'S UR PALM?!?!

enjoy ur trip eh!(:

Monday, May 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home