Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Inspired to be an inspiration

I am inspired by this lady I barely knew for a day.
Yet a 40mins journey with her can impact my life more than what one can imagine.
She didn't plan it or was it intentional; it happened so naturally-her enthusiasm, positivity, faith and many more are simply, contagious.
The miracles and breakthroughs she shared, sounded so "everyday" in her life and ministry.
And nope, she isn't a full-time staff. She is a civil servant and only 25.
Am I overly teachable and always ready to catch or could it really be the influence she carries? I opt for the latter really.
I am inspired to be an inspiration like she and the many ones are/have been to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger peiling said...

thanks. i believe i'm one of the many ones.. hee

Wednesday, June 25, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Indeed!

Thursday, June 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home