Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So Drama

Well, when a jar of raisins took over a hankie-thats drama.
It wasn't intentional, please, believe me.
The blink blink on his ear was so......seducive.
And I was so tired that I could only function one thing at a time.
So when my eyes were busy, my hands lost grip and the obvious happened.
Being a gentleman, he picked up the item for me and probably thought in his heart, "This girl is trying too hard. "Drop a hankie" stunt still works today?!"
---------------
I saw a book when I lifted up my eyes after worship-
Mark My Word.
"Yes God but, which word?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

wa! reali reali? Who's the guy with the blink blink?

Thursday, April 10, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Well, look around you. Whoever has a blink blink on his ear has the possibility!

Thursday, April 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home