Thursday, April 03, 2008

11-13 April 2008

I'm going away to...... Genting Highlands with my colleagues!
The last time I went was with Lamb Lamb.
I know it is only Genting but I am really excited as the weather here in Singapore is killing me and I can't afford to travel to New York with all of them.
So, the best solution is to go up the hill.
Anyhow, I will be taking 14 April 2008 off too.
If you drive and don't mind heading to KL, I don't mind meeting you there for a day of food and shopping before returning home. It is only 40 minutes drive from Genting to KL and 4-hour ride from Singapore to KL-PROVIDED, you are driving me back :)
Ring me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

have a good trip. But you gotta be back by Apr 14 aftern. We having dinner with family for Dad's birthday...

Thursday, April 03, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Oh!I thought not makaning on 14 April?

Thursday, April 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i drive! you got car for me? LOL -m.Ru

Friday, April 04, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

I wish!

Saturday, April 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home