Monday, March 31, 2008

Blackout

I saw the electric sparks flying out of the power point.
Before I could react, the whole house blacked out......
--------------
I was really excited to try out the curler I bought.
I thought I will look great-given the comments I have received in the previous entry.
But, I wasn't ready to part with my money so I chose the cheapest brand available.
Vanity vanity, all is vanity.
Little did I know that after I plugged in, it short circuit.
I was shocked!
I ran to my parents' room and asked my mom for help (well, she was already asleep).
And boy was she cool! Without battling an eyelid, she reached for the torchlight and did whatever she needed to do to "restore" the light.Sometimes I hope I have inherited this calmness of hers.
Anyway, I hope the store will give me a refund. I don't think I want a replacement and risk having another shock :p

3 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

You funny one leh. Relax la. I thk it's our hse's wiring is bad la. Get a replacement or a better brand la...

Monday, March 31, 2008  
Blogger Jimmy Yong said...

If u need any contractors to settle ur blackout issue or house wiring, i can give u contacts... haha... simple blackouts i can help u.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Mommy is the best contractor, handyman, plumber...etc. Of cos, that is when daddy is not around :)

Tuesday, April 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home