Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Power Woman

Still so far from being one but I do believe that confession makes it true, especially when it comes from THE man.
I realised, I got it all mixed up.
Putting up a front, not asking for help, cooping all the emotions, not in debt to others...etc-has nothing to do with being strong.
Quite on the contrary,it's a reflection of the weak.
The strong doesn't hide his struggles.
The strong seeks assistance when needed.
The strong isn't afraid to be honest.
The strong is not stingy with his "thanks".
-----------------------
I'm learning to be open.
I'm learning to rely on my fellow leaders.
I'm learning to send SOS smses.
I'm learning to be honest about my emotions.
I'm learning to be appreciative.
I'm learning to be, strong.

P/S: By the way, I'm down with flu and fever. So, HELP!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)

Wednesday, January 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home