Saturday, January 26, 2008

27 Dresses

I love dry humour.
And especially if it came from someone in the same shoes (okay, I'm exeggerating.I haven't been a bridemaid 27 times).
I have a love-hate thing about weddings.
I love weddings: they make me look forward to mine.
I hate(again, word used is just for effect. I dont really H.A.T.E) weddings: they remind me that I'm still single.
Anyhow, good show to watch at 1130pm with 3 singles only 2 available.
I have a hunch that Mr Available has someone in mind and Ms Available might have to get someone off the mind :)
Woo hoo! Supper dragged till 3am and my flesh was crying out.
My dear friends were in the heat of discussion and blame me! I started it.
Fruitful thou.I love food for thoughts. Not just receiving information but chewing and digesting.
I strongly believe being transparent makes discipleship possible. My "cgls" might have to work on that and I hope is soon.
December 2008-so many things to accomplish and by God's grace, may it be done.
Oh wait, I'm not talking about the 28th dress *wink*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about the 3rd?

Saturday, January 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ms available has to get someone off the mind- u're talking abt yrself? ;p

Saturday, January 26, 2008  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

I thought its....you? *grin*

Sunday, January 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home