Sunday, September 30, 2007

ocean

I've already cried ocean deep;
Its time to walk through it.
------------------------
"Was it painful?" Many asked when they saw the butterfly.
"Could be," I replied.
I wasn't trying to act tought but the truth is,the pain wasn't harsh enough to make me shed a tear.
"Was it touching?" They asked about the show.
My answer was "Yeah it was but I didn't cry,"
Well, I don't understand how a movie can grieve the heart.
I ain't cold-blooded, in case you are wondering.
There are just so many reasons to red my eyes than the petty issues in life.

-During worship
-Gratitude towards God
-Shattered dreams and torn visions
-Lukewarm members
-Salvation
-Backsliders
-Compromisers
-Loss of a fellow warrior
-Uncompromising members
-On fire christians

The last time I cried: Yesterday
The last time heart was broken: 20minutes ago
The last time I was comforted: 2 seconds earlier
------------------------
30 by 2008.
Can't possibly be that hard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was this entry written on ur BB?? haha

Monday, October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home