Friday, January 05, 2007

Freewill-Freedom of Choice

Our freedom had been bought at a price- this I know.
What I didn't know- Dad is still paying the price.
-------------------------------------------------------
My heart really aches.
Not because of what he had done but what he is still doing.
Yet I can't stop and I can't help
Only to see him sinks deeper and deeper.
He shuts his ears
But I can't close my eyes;
And I can't ignore.
So the pain continues to drill into my soul.
-------------------------------------------------------
He can stop us from going astray and go against our will.
But He won't cos He loves.
So He suffers the torn
As His children go farther.
Ouch.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the agape is just so hard to fathom, really beyond our understanding at times. but so amazing. =)

Saturday, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Monday, January 08, 2007  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Hmm...I'm sure I'm not unfamiliar with amen but for nema ??? I need some enlightenment!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home