Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NKF Preventive Programme

Body Mass Index: 18.4
Waist Hip Ratio: 0.70
Body fat Analysis: 26.8%
Blood Pressure: 106/62
pH: 8
Random Blood Total Cholesterol: 175mg/dl
Random Blood Glucose: 111mg/dl
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Urr, since when did I shrink to 171cm and put on so much weight?
And to my horror, I am underweight.
Something must be wrong with their machine.
Oh, I need to speak to the girls about relationships.
Not to stop them but to teach them the RIGHT kind of guy to be attached to.
Afterall, I don't expect them to be a nun like me.
See the halo? *wink*

4 Comments:

Blogger :') said...

wah yenping.

underweight. face it. haha

it's better than being overweight!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat more... :P
Finally there would be anymore phrases like.. "I think I'm fat..."

Thursday, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree with your last para. :P

Thursday, November 09, 2006  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

To Ru: Muahahaha.
To Aloy: Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.
To MK: Hmm, u will still hear of it lah. I'm pretty sure :)

Friday, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home