Friday, November 17, 2006

2nd Week Menu

Monday: On leave.
Home cooked food never taste that good in the past. *wink*
Tuesday: 90cents cup noodles.
Korean Kim-chi yummy noody. Spicy!!!
Wednesday: 70cents campbell soup.
A little salty but still, better than nothing.
Thursday: Cup noodles again.
Getting bored. But wait, I have bread as side dish :) Varieties!
Friday: Campbell soup again.
Since I'm blogging anyway. Doesn't matter what enters the month.
And oh! Makaning Chomp Chomp with Diana, Euginia and rest for dinner.
Saturday: Maybe apple pie since I'm giving BS in Mac.
1 buck kinda expensive. Alternatives?
Sunday: See how much I left.
Should be able to eat something nicer. $2 bucks chicky rice?
-------------------------------------------------------------
I ain't complaining thou.
I'm surprised I'm that disciplined.
*clap clap*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not dun eat at all... :)

Saturday, November 18, 2006  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Mk: I will leave that for the last week of November. Soon soon.

Monday, November 20, 2006  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Aloy, I ended up with $1.50 longan dessert. Hee, cos I bought a $20 bag on Saturday. Urr...

Monday, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home