Thursday, October 19, 2006

Runaway

I hope KL is a good place to do that.
Ha, how "convinced" am I.
Afterall, that city is just a few hours bus ride from the red dot I'm now standing on.
The haze here is every reason one would want to fly elsewhere this weekend.
But my crazy buds and I are running over to our even-more-badly-affected neighbors instead.
So, we are bunking in at our next door's until Monday.
The journey is going to be a nightmare.
Imagine rollar coastor when the bus speeds over a road hump.
I mean, humpS.
And the cushionless seats and perhaps half-retired air-con
Hee, RM54 mah. You get what you paid for.
BUT, I work towards the prize- 3 bedroom apartment!!!
It better be good.
If not, MK might just die under the hands of 3 women in a foreign land.
Poor guy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're indeed doing the crazy. =P

Friday, October 20, 2006  
Blogger :') said...

sisyenping:D

Monday, October 23, 2006  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Yoz!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home